Legal coverage for your CRA
• Make sure individual searches never show to the client until the entire report has been completed so they never make a decision based on incomplete information.
• Two-step process makes sure nothing goes straight to your client without review.
• Confirmation messages make sure no reports are accidentally passed out of QA.
Configurable on a client and individual user level
• Configure QA preferences on a per client basis to decide if reports require a QA review before completing.
• Manage permissions for your users to decide who is allowed to access and approve reports in the QA queue.
Choose your level of QA
• Require full QA review for every report before sending to client.
• Allow processors to optionally complete out searches and reports or send to QA review if not required by default.
• Option to just hide individual searches from client until the entire report is marked complete without going to full QA review
Easily manage each step of the QA process
• Allow individual searches within reports to be sent to QA without waiting for the entire report to be ready.
• Use QA queue specifically for just reports waiting for review.
• Sort all pending reports by status, including QA review status.
• Optional email to the user or users of your choice whenever a report goes to QA status.
• “Pending” status displayed for clients until all searches and QA for the entire report is completed.